CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Be different...

Be different...act normal.

As I was wasting my time today reading a parenting magazine (that I only subscribe to because it is free and it has good coupons in it occasionally) I came across an article called "Who wants to be normal anyway?" It talked about how today's family isn't about having a normal setup. You might be the single working mother or the same sex family next door. Unfortunately, only 17% of households in 2010 qualified as "traditional" with an employed male husband, female homemaker and children.

I think people write these types of articles to try and make themselves feel better because deep down, they really know what they are missing out on. There is a reason that you have to have both a man and a woman to create a child together. Now if people would only realize that you need a man and a woman to create a great family together too. So I offer up the challenge to be different...act normal. Because, who wants to be normal anyway? I do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment